Grant Application: 2015-2016
Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant through the Maricopa Education Foundation.
You have two options to submit a grant application to MEF. While we’d prefer you utilize this form and attach your detailed proposal via the instructions below, you may also click here to download the instructions in PDF form if you would prefer to submit a hard copy.
Please note: response/decision for digital submissions may be expedited. If you have questions about the grant submission process, please email email@example.com.
Grant Application Guidelines
- Grants are intended to enhance and supplement the adopted school curriculum
- Priority is given to projects directly focused on student growth
- Funded projects must have clearly measurable objectives
- Funded projects must be implemented during the indicated school year
- Grant funds are NOT available for project reimbursement
- Grant funds are NOT available for salaries or stipends
- More than one grant proposal can be submitted from each site. An individual educator may submit more than one proposal for separate/independent projects
- Final decision on grant awards will be based on the sole judgment of the Maricopa Education Foundation Board