A complete grant application must include the following:
- Completed Application Form (see below)
- 2. A project action plan detailing the following:
- Statement of Need – Describe the project’s potential to influence program, curriculum, teaching methods, etc.
- Project Description and Timeline – Briefly identify the major activities and materials involved in the project
- Project Goals – Describe the goals of the project and how it blends with Maricopa school goals and curriculum
- Plan for Project Evaluation
- Project Budget – Include other funding sources if applicable